Monday 3 July 2017

4 Steps to creating a Goal Planner that will help you reach everything

hey loves!


one of the most important parts to live life to it's fullest is to plan ahead!
you got a goal? you got a vision? you are passionate about your goal? you are motivated?
but still there is something stopping you, you are not even getting closer to achieving your goal?
well, i guess i spot the problem, girl.
nothing will work without a damn good plan, trust me at this one.

storytime: 
since years i thought about starting my own blog. and some days i were really motivated - so i got out of my bed, set down at me laptop and said: now i'm gonna do it! made up an email acc., made my blogspot - without understanding even one feature & not even near knowing how to design my layout. 
i would post some "about me" stuff and than wait for the page views to BOOM.. well guess what: they certainly did not! i'm sure you are smiling at me know, why should they boom? what were i thinking? 
well, let me tell you my problem! i wanted to start a blog, i was motivated, i had a vision.. 
but i had no plan. i did not know where to start, what to do first and second, actually i knew nothing.

steps to making a plan that works: 

1) Write down your goal. Describe every single detail about what you want to achieve.
2) Then write down why you want to achieve it, why do you got this passion for your goal?
3) Now choose a Deadline - when do you want to achieve this goal? It does not need to be an exact date but just like the month, the week, something like that.
4) Now this one i like the most! Start to think about the different steps to your goal. Do you need to do some research? Stuff like that, write it down and try to keep it in order. first step, second step, and so on.

to download a free printable of my goal-planner - click here!

take your time doing this so you don't leave out any important details. also think about how much work you need to put into it. is there anything else in your life that needs your time? school, college, work? consider this while planning.

so thats it for today, good luck planning & don't forget to tell me how it went!

freeprintable, freebie, goalplanner, plan goals, goal planner, goal, reach my goal, girlboss, ladyboss, productive





2 comments

© search serendipity
Maira Gall